ISXIF Tin Lead Solder Wire 63/37 , Flux Core 2% +/-
Alloy Composition : Sn63Pb37 with Core Rosin Flux 2.0%Product Description:
- This Sn63Pb37 solder wire has eutectic melting temperature all 183℃.
- High electrical conductivity at the rate of about 16%.
- Good wetting & liquidity properties.
- Fast melting and easy soldering, the wire is already cored with rosin flux so no need to use extra flux. The flux is evenly and well distributed inside the wire.
- No splashing and very little smoke release during soldering.
- Available in wire diameter from 0.5mm up to 2.5mm.
Data sheet of Tin Lead Solder Wire 63/37: