ISXIF Lead Free Solder Wire SAC07 , Flux Core 2% +/-
Alloy Composition : Sn99.3Cu0.7 with Core Rosin Flux 2.0%
- This is a no-clean flux cored wire.
- A high quality binary alloy for mechanical or electrical applications which demand lead free solders on difficult-to-solder surfaces composed of tin and copper it is an efficient suitable alternative to Tin/Lead.
- Excellent joint strength
- Good wetting and fluidity properties.
- Most economic and commonly used lead free solder wire
- Available in wire diameter from 0.5mm up to 2.5mm.
Datasheet of Lead Free Solder Wire Sn99.3Cu0.7